Can I download digital tracks to my handheld device, iPhone, or iPad?
- Digital tracks cannot be downloaded directly to your handheld device, iPhone, or iPad. (some exceptions may apply…see Codec Information)
- You must first download the tracks to your computer (desktop or laptop) and then sync the device with your computer to add the downloaded tracks to your device.
What quality or bit rate are your digital tracks?
- Some of our digital tracks are available in a variety of codecs. (e.g. FLAC, ALAC)
- Please consult our online store for specific bit-rate information on our digital tracks.
What if my download process is interrupted?
- If the download process for your digital track is interrupted for any reason (e.g. lost internet connection), you can return to your original “Download Now” link and start the process over.
What if my download link doesn't work?
- If you download link does not work, please contact customer service by submitting a request using the link at the footer of this article.
- We will work to repair your download link as soon as possible.
Can I return my digital purchase for a refund?
- Digital track purchases are non-refundable.
ALAC file downloads
- ALAC is a digital download format associated to Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC).
- These are high resolution audio files used for storing digital music in lossless format, without losing any sound quality from the original audio source (e.g. an original master studio or live concert recording).
- In most cases ALAC files can be downloaded directly your handheld device, iPhone, or iPad.
FLAC file downloads
- FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is an audio coding format for lossless compression of digital audio, which preserves the sound quality from the original audio source. (e.g. an original master studio or live concert recording)
- FLAC files require conversion to ALAC for playback on iTunes.
- All other digital music players & software support FLAC files in their original format.
- For a list of compatible digital music playback software, please visit: https://www.apple.com/us/search/alac?src=serp
- ALAC file downloads